A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

Leave me a message!


My Instagram

@coeurverre
Calendar

Credits

Template: NURUL ATIQAH
BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
Owner: MARIE

Hello, World...?
Saturday, September 22, 2012 • 4:28 PM • 0 comments
My first post starts off as "Hello,World...?" Woah, pulling out a random title like that out of nowhere must make me super bold and creative, right? Haha, I'm just kidding. If you don't know what I'm talking about (which is probably the majority of people in the 'world'), on most blog sites and specifically WordPress, the first post starts off as "Hello,World!" Hey, that sounds sort of familiar.Yeah, that's because I stole it, is there something wrong with that? I think not. Anyways, what a great way to start off a blog post, greeting the world that you are creating this blog for...but the reason mine is a question? Because this is a personal blog without a lot of things an audience could be particularly drawn into reading, I ask myself "is this...directed to the world?" I mean, this was originally meant to be kind of just like an online journal...but they call these "blogs" nowadays, and people do crazy things such as follow them, re-share them, tweet, like...the long list of social site ways of sharing goes on...

Maybe I will have an audience, or maybe not, and I'm not exactly sure if anyone will even visit this site, but for people who decide to stop by, I want to greet you properly and personally!

Hello, there & welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope that there will be at least some material here that won't bore you to death! 
Note to self: I BETTER make this blog as interesting as I can, because I'm almost boring myself to death, and I don't think that's a really good sign when your writing...
 
- -Marie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




+