A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • 2PM 미친거 아니야? My First Kpop Concert Experience~
  • ACEN 2014- First Anime Convention Adventure~
  • Shoujo Princess (少女プリンセス) HAIRSTYLE
  • Adorable Charm Lot! ~
  • The Ninja Code: The Secret Art of Never Giving Up!
  • D.I.Y. Onigiri おにぎり Keychain
  • Reflection
  • Random doodling..I should really pay attention!
  • Happy 15th Birthday to my sister!!
  • Messy Hair Problems...and PANDAS!
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    【REVIEW】Miss A Haul - affordable online accessory shop!
    Friday, January 16, 2015 • 11:05 PM • 1 comments


    Hello~ So here I am with a pretty new feature I'm adding to this blog--a review! 
    I love reading reviews because they are informational and very helpful.
    I will be giving my very honest thoughts + hopefully it will help some people!

    ** Here is the site I bought from: http://www.shopmissa.com/ **

    So to start off, I actually found out about this site from a close friend of mine. We were chatting and she was like OH MY GOSH CHECK OUT THIS SITE. IT'S NO JOKE. EVERYTHING'S A DOLLAR. This is why we're such good friends haha. I ordered 7 items from the online accessory shop "Miss A" and I was just taken back from the PRICE of these accessories. Everything's freaking a dollar guys. Guys. As someone who is so attracted to good deals, I absolutely had to browse through the website and choose some products. 

    May the force please be with me as I review these items.
    ALRIGHT, LET'S BEGIN!

    At A Glance


    Price:  (5/5)

    Now this price is obviously rated 5/5 because...
    ONE DOLLARRR~ WOO~ *happy dance* 
    Honestly, though, I think that the price is definitely a big reason that many are drawn to this online shop, and it should be! It's such a great price and most of the items (at least the ones I chose) were worth exactly how it was priced and sometimes the price was a little too generous. Later elaboration below when I talk about product quality.

    Shipping:  (5/5)

    I had no particular problems..it was a very smooth transaction. My order was process pretty quickly, and about 2 days later it was shipped, and it came within 3 business days to my house.
    Here is the package I received~ Loved how quick it came!


     When I opened it there was like a layer of bubble paper (which I have a very strange obsession with) and layers of wrap. So you can definitely expect your items to come in safe. Rest assured!


    Here are all the products I decided to get:
    I will link them right below here, but I cannot guarantee that they will still be in stock!:

      A Closer Look  

    Here I'm going to pick up the items and test them out. A lot of people are probably suspecting that Miss A products are cheap, easily broken, and are only for show. They are, afterall, ONLY $1! 
    I've always been advised to stay away from the local dollar store beauty section, but it's my honest opinion that Miss A is far different from that. 

    Product quality:  (4/5)

    The main reason it isn't a 5 would be that it is the price is cheap, so the material will obviously have its drawbacks. Now for the products above that I reviewed, I absolutely loved and was surprised. You'll get most of the details down below--so here we go~

    Here is the bow hair clip:
     It came exactly as the picture showed here and I fell in love with the gold color mixed with white. It gave it a very elegant look, and I can assure you it does not look like Christmas foil...or any foil/tin. I honestly don't know what I'm trying to say lol


    This is a closer look at the blush-
     Now some typical drawback about cheap blushes are
     a) the color is very unnatural and unflattering
     b) it isn't pigmented at all...cheap

    And I found that I really had no problems with the shade I chose. The blush itself is actually really pigmented, almost like eye shadow, and I'm no beauty guru, but this looks very nice!

    It also has a slight shimmer, but not so shimmery that it's very obvious in natural lighting.


     The last one I'm going to do for this post is this hair clip. The other products (the temporary tattoo) I might make a separate post on, but the elf products are definitely something I'm going to save for another beauty review for the elf brand.


     Haha, sorry for the random strand of hair sticking out. I didn't really think about brushing my hair. Anyways, I loved the bronze color I saw in the product photo and it was exactly like the image!


    Shameless selfies. Note to self: honestly consider brushing hair once in awhile haha

    Conclusion

    Miss A is a wonderful accessory shop filled with so many treasures. From elegant necklaces, charming bracelets, adorable cosmetics, miscellaneous accessories, nail art, and so much more...it has such a wide selection. I was overall very impressed with my order! My advice, though, would be to carefully use your shopping discretion..Like, when you're selecting what to buy make sure that the product appears to be worth more than a dollar, or about a dollar, and is something you'll actually use.

    I can see how so many people can possibly get lost and attracted by the cheap price and buy SO MANY products they might not actually use. You just buy it in the moment. The temporary tattoo...would be my main example haha. I honestly kind of wanted to try it and scare one of my friends to be completely honest heh 
    I know it will be very difficult, and you'll probably keep telling yourself "it's only a dollar...why not!" but trust me on this. Get things you actually need.
     FIGHTTUU~ BE STRONG. DON'T BE SWEPT AWAY!
    So be wise in your selection, and definitely consider taking a browse around the site.
    I would recommend it, and I am very pleased with this experience!
    I will probably buy more in the future~

    Let me know if you'd like to see more reviews~
    I'd be very happy to know ^^
    Love,
    Marie 






    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    one dollar, rlly? lovely I really want those hair clips

    January 17, 2015 at 4:09 PM  

    Post a Comment




    + +