A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • Messy Hair Problems...and PANDAS!
  • Nom noms...delicious food!
  • Weibo~ chinese microblogging site!
  • I love you...Finding True Love
  • When you wish upon a star...
  • Hello, World...?
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    Happy 15th Birthday to my sister!!
    Sunday, March 10, 2013 • 9:28 AM • 0 comments
    Isn't she just so adorableee? Actually, I'm just a little late posting this on my blog since it was technically YESTERDAYY...but after stuffing myself at a restaurant with my family and then watching a movie I was super tired! I didn't even have the strength to get up from my bed once I belly flopped onto it!

    So my apologies...heh heh...but I'm still going to do it! Nothing will stop me! ^^;
    Here's a photo of the wonderful FOOD we ordered! /drools 

    OMNOMNOMNOM...Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering now. </3 Soooo hungryy...D':
    At the end of our meal, we get fortune cookies and to our surprise...my SISTER GOT TWO!!
    This DOES NOT happen very frequently (haha at least I hope not) so we were all taken in by surprise!!

    What a very very lucky and fun filled day! Let me end this post by expressing my great appreciation towards having such a cute, loving, and kind little sister! I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE! You're honestly the best little sister I could ever ask for and I'm extremely lucky to be by your side all these years! 
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~

    Here's also a collage with some pictures of us at the restaurant...

    and my mom patting my dad on the head! Good dog! haha, that photo was just priceless!



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +