A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • Weibo~ chinese microblogging site!
  • I love you...Finding True Love
  • When you wish upon a star...
  • Hello, World...?
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    Nom noms...delicious food!
    Monday, February 4, 2013 • 8:25 PM • 0 comments
    Everytime I hear the words "nom nom" I think of Dora the Explorer's backpack saying..
    "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!! DELISCIOSO!"

    Props to Dora's backpack for coming up with this very useful word! 
    haha, anywayys I was looking through my phone and notice how I take more pictures 
    of food...than people? How on earth is that supposed to work? 
    Not so sure. Anyways...it's completely normal!!
    Trust me. I usually have nothing better to do, so I take pictures of the food I'm eating.
    On the bright side, they actually look pretty good, right? So I might forgive myself
    for being..ummm...kind of weird. Only this time, though...only this time.

    Pretz + Pocky = my most favorite things to snack on!

    My mom used to buy egg tarts for my sister and I all the time back when we were living in China 
    either from the supermarket or this AMAZING bakery. I can't believe I forgot the name of this bakery.
    That's not good. Anyways, I added the salad to remind myself that I need to eat healthy as well.
    Just so you know pretz (yes, even vegetable flavored pretz) is NOT a vegetable.
    Often times I have to remind myself of that...and even then I use that as an excuse.
    Things are about to get serious...I am planning on eating more greens...that's going to be 
    ONE of my resolutions. It may be a little too late, but I think that I should post a list of some goals/accomplishments for this year! I already know a couple of them...*cough cough*
    I must go to an anime convention before I graduate from highschool. I MUST. OR ELSE.

    By the way, just a side-note: I only ate half of that salad. And I didn't eat the carrots.
    Carrots...are...not my thing, however, carrot CAKE is a different story!
    Carrot cake actually tastes nothing like carrots at all, and that's what I love most about it!




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +