A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • When you wish upon a star...
  • Hello, World...?
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    I love you...Finding True Love
    Sunday, January 20, 2013 • 10:13 AM • 0 comments
    How many times have you seen a drama, a TV-show, novel or manga where they have that "dramatic confession scene" and you're sitting there freaking out, hyperventilating, and basically your heart is throbbing almost beating out of your chest? You haven't yet? Trust me, you will soon.

    Most girls typically are like that and I'm not saying it's a bad thing because I'm guilty of it too, haha.
    But the idea of "love" captivates girls of every age, and leave us with one question we want so desperately to be answered:
    When will a guy tell me he loves me? 
    Doesn't it bother you watching fictional girls get the man of their dreams while you're sitting there in your pajamas by yourself chomping on, like, 5 boxes of pocky? Irritating. Especially since I wear pjs with little gnomes on them...I could dress a little more attractive than that, but I'm alone sooo...whatever. Anyways, you get into "battle mode" and you look at the world like it's a stage for some kind of a war going on, you get your weapons (cough cough, make up and nice clothing that don't have gnomes on them) to find the man of your dreams. What's the point of this super-weird comparison...? 
    What was it again? (I'm just kidding, I remember xD)
    I don't believe that you have to turn yourself into another person in order to get a guy to like you.

    There is a "special someone" for everyone

    If you're looking for a guy or a girl who loves you for who you are, you have to LOOK and ACT like yourself. Fictional stories with guys that love you, are faithful, trustworthy, and have great personalities is hard to find but they do exist. Just like how you want a guy who likes you for who you are, you have to have the same mentality. You're not looking for a guy to tell you he loves you, but to really love you so my advice is to not just give yourself up to just any guy. If you want to look for a relationship in your teenage years, go ahead, I mean it's your decision. To have a guy say "I love you,  (insert your name)" and have him say it to you without a single doubt in his mind that you are his one true love, a man who will be your partner for life, cherish you more each day than the day before, who will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles you'll face may face together. 
    This man will give you his hand, heart,  his love as long as you live. 
    Sounds kind of like a marriage vow, right? These words don't just come out of a teenager.
    Why date guys you don't really even like when you're still so young knowing that this guy is out there? 

    This man is the man who will want to marry you

    The question is: Are you just looking for someone who tells you he loves you...

    ...or are you looking for a guy who wants to marry you?







    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +