A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • Hello, World...?
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    When you wish upon a star...
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 • 4:17 PM • 0 comments

    ...makes no difference who you are~ 
    Never in a million years could I dream of even making something like this, yet I did it somehow
    How is this even possible for me when I don't even know how to sew or use a needle?
    The answer is simple-no, it's not because I "wished" for it to happen, but I showed interest in it!
    I realized after making this that when you reach for your dreams, anything is possible.

    The sky is literally your limit 

    Talents are hidden inside every single person, and if you show even the slightest interest in something
    ...trying won't kill you. When I was younger, I could try so many different things and not be judged for it because I was "still learning", but it is never too late to try new things!
    If you're scared of being judged for your mistakes, think of it as learning from a new experience.
    Everyone makes mistakes. And no, I'm not about to break out into a Hannah Montana song,
     but there's at least one thing she's right about and it's that we're all human.
    Beautiful results will definitely be produced, and with practice can be greatly improved!
    Did you by any change notice I didn't even sew in a straight line, or used marker to draw in the eyes?
    Whoops, haha, that's proof that everyone can try this! 

    My wish=for everyone finds something they're passionate about!

    "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." --Harriet Tubman






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +