A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • Nom noms...delicious food!
  • Weibo~ chinese microblogging site!
  • I love you...Finding True Love
  • When you wish upon a star...
  • Hello, World...?
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    Messy Hair Problems...and PANDAS!
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 • 5:36 PM • 0 comments
    It's been quite awhile since I've posted, but rest assured everyone!
     I'm doing fine! I am, in fact, alive! ~
    Okayyy, now confession time.
    I've just been having some major problems at the moment...with my hair.
    It's a really stupid thing to be ranting about and I like to keep my blog posts short and meaningful so that I can look back on it and really learn something or have someone else learn something.
    I hope that from this I can at least STOP worrying so much about my hair, and if you are also having problems with your hair, hopefully this will make you feel a LOT better about yourself after I indulge you in my LONNGGGGGG saga of hair troubles. I'll publish it into a book, actually. 
    Juuust kidding, that would take ages, and again, I really don't want to bore people.
    I shall spare you all!
     300x40
    I will openly admit that I may be a tiny bit obsessed about my hair. Just a little.
    My hair's african american crazy, in otherwords, its super frizzy and curly! I've been living with it, and it's not so much that I hate it, but it really does get annoying dealing with it. If you say you hate your hair TRUST ME on this one when I say that mine is probably worse than yours. Not only is the texture of my hair incredibly hard to deal with, but in hot conditions my hair POOFS out. Like an afro. You can imaging the horrible thoughts I had when I found out swimming started this week in school and the first thing that popped into my head was, well, my hair. NOT the swimsuits, blah blah blah...my hair. It's kind of sad actually, and even my conversatons with my family members/close friends end up being about my hair. No, I take that back it's really sad.
    SITUATION #1:(chatting with friend on Facebook chat)
    Friend: omg, I saw that photo of you on Facebook in _______'s post!!
    Me: WHAT? I DIDNT SEE IT. How did my hair look?
    That's always the first question I usually ask...and it's usually followed by me slamming my head into my laptop because I'm never quite satisfied with how it looks in photos. Or how I look.
    I'm not the most photogenic person...
     
    SITUATION #2: (getting ready to go to a party)
    Sister: Alright, I'm ready! Let's go, Marie!
    Mom: WE'RE LEAVING NOW! COME DOWN!
    Me: WAITT!! MY HAIRRRR!! I still have to do it...
    (at the party)
    Sister: ugh...this is so boring...there's nothing to do..*sighs*
    Me: Right, right I totally agree...now...how does my hair look?
    She's got two choices of possible answers and each have major consequences. If she tells me it looks fine I usually feel like something's wrong and run to a mirror to check...and sure enough my hair is a DISASTER! I tell her "I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTAULLY TALKED TO ME WITH MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE THIS!" She can also say it looks messy, causing me to panic and run around in circles only to find that it actually doesn't look that bad.
    I'm such a strange person.
    Alright, I'm going to resolve to never panic about my hair so much again!
    Here's to celebrate my messy hair...unstraightened and unbraided well actually it's also a chance to show off the cute pandas--the pencil case is a gift for a friend that loves pandas!


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +