A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • The Ninja Code: The Secret Art of Never Giving Up!
  • D.I.Y. Onigiri おにぎり Keychain
  • Reflection
  • Random doodling..I should really pay attention!
  • Happy 15th Birthday to my sister!!
  • Messy Hair Problems...and PANDAS!
  • Nom noms...delicious food!
  • Weibo~ chinese microblogging site!
  • I love you...Finding True Love
  • When you wish upon a star...
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    Adorable Charm Lot! ~
    Saturday, February 1, 2014 • 3:58 PM • 0 comments
    I'm incredibly excited to share these wonderful things I got off of ebay! After waiting for two weeks, these adorable cell phone charms shipped to me all the way from China. They're so adorable! 

    The thing I love more than cute things is matching cute things, and after seeing how many amazing it would be to have matching cell phone straps with my friends and family, I've decided that this would be a wonderful way to surprise them. Ahh~ just thinking about having matching cell phone straps is just so mind boggling I can't wait to give them out!!

    There are just so many things that make me happy~ 
    Opening the box was like opening up a box of happiness! 
    This is what it looked like when I first opened it, you can imagine me practically jumping outside to my mail box and almost ripping the box in half to get the things inside. haha not really I kind of just held it like it was a sacred crown all the way to my room and THENN I ripped it apart


    One of the most satisfying things about waiting for something to arrive is the anticipation, the excitement that builds up and, yes, even the time that you take with your mind wandering and thinking about it daily.

    AND THEY FINALLY CAME!! 

    Being 1/2 asian makes me a pretty big stickler for prices, haha, so it isn't just the product that makes me happy. The incredible low prices I got it for are also just as amazing! But, definitely, I'm MOST excited about giving them out! My sister, mom, and I will all have matching cell phone straps! How cute is that? My dad...might have to think this one out haha




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +