A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • 【REVIEW】Miss A Haul - affordable online accessory ...
  • 2PM 미친거 아니야? My First Kpop Concert Experience~
  • ACEN 2014- First Anime Convention Adventure~
  • Shoujo Princess (少女プリンセス) HAIRSTYLE
  • Adorable Charm Lot! ~
  • The Ninja Code: The Secret Art of Never Giving Up!
  • D.I.Y. Onigiri おにぎり Keychain
  • Reflection
  • Random doodling..I should really pay attention!
  • Happy 15th Birthday to my sister!!
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    【REVIEW】Kawaii Box
    Monday, March 23, 2015 • 2:47 PM • 2 comments
    Hi there~ this time I'm going to do a review of the Kawaii Box!
    if you haven't heard of it yet, it's a monthly subscription box that gets sent to your door filled with so many kawaii treasures and all for a really affordable price. I have actually gotten this box once before (and you can find my video review on Youtube HERE).

    ** Here is the site I bought from: http://www.kawaiibox.com**

    Anyways, lets get started! You'll never be disappointed if you love opening up adorable things~


    I'm so excited! 
    This is the box before I opened it. Very adorable, desu ne?
    imageimage

    And inside was a very adorable personal letter. Made my heart feel very warm. Aw shucks. I'm adorable? Pshh kawaii box why they really know how to capture my kokoro. 
    Are box marriages legal?


    A look inside

    Alright, so first up we have the two longest finds in the box. 

    On the left we have an adorable bear cupcake mechanical pencil. It's a very lovely pastel pink color with teddy bears and floral design along the pencil. I'll definitely be using this proudly showing it off at school~ On the right we have a pair of panda polka dot...personal chopsticks!

    I have always been meaning to find personal chopsticks I can use other than the ones we just have in the house. Plus, I'm going to college soon so this will be something I will pack along with me.
    imageimage

    Feeling hungry? The food items are next! Yes, the kawaii box even sends food~ it's amazing
    Here we have a mini green tea Kit-Kat bar and one of those do-it-yourself japanese candy packs. I'm not the biggest fan of green tea (so this treat went to my mom) but the candy kit was something I looked forward to making! It's really simple--all you need to do is follow the photo instructions on the back. It had a very..hard to swallow and interesting taste, but it was very very fun making!

    This pretty reveals how much of a picky eater I am 
    My taste buds are just..just..sensitive. *sniffles*
    imageimage
    Tada~ next are the stationary items
     
    A cool galaxy pencil case, adorable hello kitty eraser, and STICKERS!!
    Who doesn't love stickers?! I'm absolutely obsessed. Will be using these to my heart's content.
    imageimage

    To accessorize, the kawaii box provided THE MOST adorable pastel cube bracelet I have ever seen in my life. Not an exaggeration. It looks like a very fairy-kei accessory to have and I'm in love. Paired with it we have a kawaii lollipop hair clip.
     imageimage
    Last, but not least, we have two adorable key chains and a luggage tag.

    I will say that I find it extremely heartwarming that the chocolate piece key chain seems to be handmade, however if yours is anything like the one I received...prepare a wash of perfume haha. Like multiple times. I opened the package to the smell of err...let's just say it was a really big surprise.
    LIKE BAM, EXPLOSION OF...WHAT IS THIS SMELL?
    R.I.P. nose. I kind of don't want to relive the memories. *shivers* It's adorable though! :D for sure.
    I ended up attaching this to my pink Nintendo DS you see in the back.
    imageimage

    So that's everything that's in the box! Here's a picture of all of the items together:
    After thoughts

    Price:  (4/5)

    In total, the kawaii box is $18 with free shipping so I think it's a very good deal for the amount of items and the quality of items you get. Usually you'll see boxes like these worth $20+ so the kawaii box is actually a better deal I think.4/5 because it's affordable!

    Shipping:  (5/5)

    The shipping is very fast and they are very prompt and in schedule with their shipping. You can check out when they ship out items on the website (monthly) and track your box.

    Product quality:  (5/5)

    Everything I got was not broken and very sturdy. The food tasted great and I don't think there was anything bad about the items sent. I approve, five hearts our of five!

    I definitely recommend giving this adorable box a try!
    Thank you for reading~
    -Marie

    **note: this is not a sponsored post**



    2 Comments:

    Blogger Eimear said...

    haha that note you got is so cheesy but cute, I love it! Everything you got in this box is awesome! I am jealous *_*

    { sparklesideup.com }

    June 10, 2015 at 7:09 AM  
    Blogger Marie-Laure said...

    haha yes, it was pretty chessy xD Everything in this box really was awesome I'm so in love <3 thank you!

    June 16, 2015 at 8:50 AM  

    Post a Comment




    + +