A Dreamer's Confessions


THE DREAMER


DEVIANTART MYANIMELIST TUMBLR

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my little corner here.

欢迎!我很高兴见到你! It's very comfy and cozy, I assure you c:

Okay, confession timee. I'm an awkward hermit. I'm basically a very atypical high school girl who stays in her room a lot of the time, but this interesting trip I will take you along will show you how broad the world I live in is. You'll basically get to walk into the life of a imaginative, bizarre girl's world. There's no turning back...you stepped foot into a place where you'll have a glimpse of all my hobbies *cough obsessions* : my love for ANIME, k-pop, fashion, animals, writing, music...the list goes on!

I hope you enjoy your stay~

WARNING: Strong enthusiast of all things kawaii.
Proceed with CAUTION.

**Please don't take any images from this blog: all photos belong to me unless stated otherwise


Home About Stuffs Archive Follow Dash

Support me!

Please help support my blog by following it! I would love you forever and it really encourages me to make more posts!


Archive of Blog Posts

  • 【REVIEW】Kawaii Box
  • 【REVIEW】Miss A Haul - affordable online accessory ...
  • 2PM 미친거 아니야? My First Kpop Concert Experience~
  • ACEN 2014- First Anime Convention Adventure~
  • Shoujo Princess (少女プリンセス) HAIRSTYLE
  • Adorable Charm Lot! ~
  • The Ninja Code: The Secret Art of Never Giving Up!
  • D.I.Y. Onigiri おにぎり Keychain
  • Reflection
  • Random doodling..I should really pay attention!
  • Leave me a message!


    My Instagram

    @coeurverre
    Calendar

    Credits

    Template: NURUL ATIQAH
    BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
    Owner: MARIE

    Watching a Korean Movie in U.S. Theater!
    Saturday, May 2, 2015 • 9:40 PM • 0 comments
    When I saw someone post information that a korean movie was going to be played in U.S. theatres on a facebook post, I WAS ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS! And what's more, Junho from 2PM was starring in it along with Woo-Bin!!

    Fangirling to the max. Feels were not able to be contained. What hit me the most was...
    THAT THERE WAS A MOVIE THEATRE NEAR ME THAT PLAYED THIS MOVIE. WHAT EVEN!!

    I legit called up my home gurl Karen and started spamming her with all this information about this movie called Twenty (스물) and even though the show times weren't even up I started planning.

    So, plans were made so I went with my sister and my friend Karen to watch this movie..though...we kind of made many detours and since we had to go to the highway some wrong turns were made. In general, everyone who knows us knows that we have bad sense of direction (COUGH COUGH ACEN) and we are not the most punctual. At all.

    When we finally got there we actually ended up walking in on one of the most awkward scenes in the movie. We walked in without knowing anything about this movie other than the fact that Junho and Woo Bin were in this movie, and it's about being 20 years old. Ohh, it turned out to be so much more than that. Literally it was like being thrown with bricks...bricks of WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW KOREAN MOVIES SHOWED THIS.

    Yeah. Let's just say there are several sexual jokes and situations which actually SHOCKED the three of us as we were only a part of the k-drama and k-pop fandoms. We barely knew the world. So innocent. Never really korean movies. Honestly, I sat there for a good ten minutes at first feeling super uncomfortable, but this turned out to be one of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen. Korean humour really is something.



    The part I loved the most about the movie was not even the movie itself but the people watching it. People interacted in a non-annoying way (I hate it when people talk to the screen and interrupt scene) but people weren't afraid to laugh and even yell words of encouragement to a character.

    VERY hilarious movie, there are several scene where it is in slow motion and classical music or dramatic songs are played. Specifically the restaurant fight scene if you know what I'm talking about. My stomach hurt SO MUCH after that scene and Karen + my sister agree that was one of the best parts of the movie. It's a very comedic movie and we all left there with a smile on our faces.

    Junho, Woo-Bin, and Kang Ha-Neul (the main cast) did a fantastic job, and we all enjoyed the movie a lot! Definitely, though, this movie is for mature audiences haha it was quite suspicious how it was NR (not rated) but it isn't absolutely vulgar and you don't see anything too vulgar either.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment




    + +